Prisma Cloud delivers complete security across the development lifecycle on any cloud, thus enabling you to develop cloud-native applications with confidence.
Prisma Cloud is a Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) and Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) that provides comprehensive visibility and threat detection across your organization’s hybrid, multi-cloud infrastructure. Prisma Cloud taps into the cloud providers’ APIs for read-only access to your network traffic, user activity, and configuration of systems and services, and it correlates these disparate data sets to help cloud compliance and security analytics teams prioritize risks and quickly respond to issues. It also uses an agent-based approach to secure your host, container, and server less computing environments against vulnerabilities, malware, and compliance violations.
Cloud-native security platforms share context about infrastructure, PaaS, users, development platforms, data, and application workloads across platform components to enhance security. They also:
- Provide unified visibility for SecOps and DevOps teams
- Deliver an integrated set of capabilities to respond to threats and automate responses across any compute, network, or cloud-native application service
- Automate and enforce hundreds of out-of-the-box remediation’s of vulnerabilities governance policies that help ensure compliance and enforce good behavior
- Eliminate issues early and prevent alert fatigue by seamlessly integrating security early and misconfiguration alerts consistently throughout the application lifecycle, from IDE, SCM, CI/CD, and registries to runtime
- Leverage continuous vulnerability management and automated risk prioritization across the entire build-deploy-run cloud-native stack and lifecycle.
- Easily investigate any incident.
- Monitor, secure, and maintain compliance on multi- and hybrid-cloud environments with a single integrated platform
- Leverage purpose-built solutions for public clouds such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure, and secure your on-premises investments such as Open Shift.
Prisma Cloud secures the following cloud-native infrastructures:
- Alibaba Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Docker EE
- Google CloudPlatform
- IBM Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Red Hat OpenShift
- VMware Tanzu
Prisma Access (SASE)
Global expansion, mobile workforces, and cloud computing are changing the ways organizations implement and deploy applications. Get the protection you need, where you need it, with Prisma Access. Prisma Access delivers a Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) that provides globally distributed
networking and security to all your users and applications. SASE converges the capabilities of WAN with network security to support the needs of the digital enterprise. These disparate networks and security services include SD-WAN, secure web gateway, cloud access security broker (CASB), software-defined perimeter, DNS protection, and firewall as a service. Your users connect to Prisma Access to safely access cloud and data center applications and the internet, regardless of their location.
Prisma SaaS is a multi-mode CASB service that allows you to govern sanctioned SaaS application usage across all users in your organization and prevent the risk from breaches and non-compliance. The service enables you to discover and classify data stored across supported SaaS applications, protect sensitive data from accidental exposure, identify and protect against known and unknown malware, and perform user activity monitoring to identify potential misuse or data exfiltration. It delivers complete visibility and granular enforcement across all user, folder, and file activity within sanctioned SaaS applications.